Friday, October 23, 2009

Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Society

Hello frnds,
Welcome back, I am up again after a while to inform you about the my new endeavour. After completing my 3 yrs Engg. Diploma I have joined Krishna institute of engineering and technology for pursuing B. Tech with Computer Science and engineering, here , I met Mr. Amit , also pursuing B. Tech from the same institute , I got to know from him about their Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Society, this is a society of students of KIET who are interested in Robotics and related work. I , being an old fan of electronics and robotics informed him about my interest and he keenly approved my membership to the AIRS .




I came to know that AIRS doesn't have its website and offered my help in this regard, thus engaging myself to this endeavour , I created ful fledged portal for our own Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Society that is http://www.theairs.com , so come have a visit , sign up to the forums and have a glimpse of our society !

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Mishra

1 comment:

  1. I came to know that AIRS doesn't have its website and offered my help in this regard, thus engaging myself to this endeavour virtual assistant program

    ReplyDelete